Brown Brothers partners with Luna Bakehouse to create a sumptuous High Tea for the launch of Limited Edition Moscato Strawberries & Cream
Two great tastemakers Brown Brothers and Luna Bakehouse have collaborated to create a delightfully delicious High Tea experience launch of Brown Brothers Limited Edition Moscato Strawberries & Cream.
The latest addition to the Moscato range, Brown Brothers Limited Edition Moscato Strawberries & Cream is a light and refreshing wine inspired by the taste of summer, combining Brown Brother’s best-selling Moscato with the flavours of sun-ripened strawberries, jam, and vanilla cream.
This luscious and vibrant limited-edition wine is naturally lower in alcohol (8.0%) making it ideal for the summer months. It can be enjoyed on its own or paired with a variety of foods, including desserts!
Using Brown Brothers Limited Edition Moscato Strawberries & Cream as its inspiration, the team at Luna Bakehouse has created a fun and flavourful Summer Indulgence High Tea experience that evokes the essence of summer, featuring a bespoke selection of sweet and savoury treats that have been carefully created to pair beautifully with Brown Brothers Limited Edition Moscato Strawberries & Cream
Menu highlights for Luna Bakehouse’s Summer Indulgence High Tea menu include:
- Breton Sunshine Shortbread: A buttery Breton shortbread served with luscious fresh cream and the juiciest, sun-kissed strawberries for a taste of summer in every bite.
- Raspberry White Chocolate Bliss: A delightful Petit Gateaux featuring the perfect blend of raspberry and white chocolate, crowned with a vibrant strawberry mirror glazing that glistens like a summer sunrise.
- Mixed Berry Custard Danish: A flaky pastry filled with a medley of seasonal mixed berries, and creamy homemade custard creating a burst of sweet and tangy flavours, reminiscent of a sunny summer morning.
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Dream: A moist blueberry muffin adorned with a luscious cream cheese frosting, a delectable treat that captures the essence of a summer afternoon.
- Strawberry Macaron: A dainty, delicate macaron filled with strawberry-infused goodness, offering a sweet and refreshing taste of summer in every bite.
- Sundried Tomato Cheese Wheels: Savory and sun-kissed cheese wheels, which feature a delightful blend of sundried tomatoes and creamy cheese for a mouthwatering summer savoury experience.
- Spring Onion Cheese Scone: A warm and fluffy scone infused with the fresh zest of spring onions and rich, gooey cheese – a delicious savoury option for summer high tea.
- Mean Green Bao:
Crispy battered eggplant, hoisin sauce, slaw, pickled cucumber, and black bean aioli in a soft bao bun – a symphony of bold flavours and textures.
Emma Brown, fourth generation Brown family member, says, “After the successful launch of Brown Brothers Limited Edition Moscato Strawberries & Cream in Australia, we wanted to bring this exciting wine to Aotearoa, to give New Zealanders the opportunity to enjoy this light and refreshing wine alongside the delectable delights that Luna Bakehouse has created. This Summer Indulgence High Tea experience is the perfect way to showcase the fabulous fusion of flavours that have been created during this exciting collaboration.”
Malisa Nguyen, owner of Luna Bakehouse, said, “We embrace creativity in pastry-making, and are always looking to continuously push the boundaries of flavours, textures, and presentation, which is one of the reasons that we were so excited to collaborate with Brown Brothers, who are also renowned for innovation. This High Tea experience was designed to elevate the flavours in the Brown Brothers Limited Edition Moscato Strawberries & Cream, while also highlighting our delicious pastries. We hope everyone loves this deliciously decadent experience as much as we enjoyed creating it.”
The Summer Indulgence High Tea experience will be held at Luna Bakehouse’s Elliott Stables location on the 25th and 26th of November and the 2nd and 3rd of December, with morning or afternoon time slots to choose from (9:45am, 10:30am, 1:45pm, or 2:30pm).
The afternoon tea is priced at $59 and includes High Tea and a glass of Brown Brothers Limited Edition Moscato Strawberries & Cream. To book, customers can head to the Luna Bakehouse website to reserve their preferred time slot (https://lunabakehousenz.com).
Brown Brothers Limited Edition Moscato Strawberries & Cream (750ml) is available for purchase for a limited time from independent liquor retailers while stocks last. Priced from $16.99.