With dozens of Palestinians killed in the latest Israeli attack on Jabalia refugee camp our political leaders must act.
PSNA has written to caretaker PM Chris Luzon and incoming PM Christopher Luxon this morning urging the following steps be taken immediately:
- Condemn Israel’s genocidal attacks on Gaza
- Call for an immediate comprehensive ceasefire
- Call for the Palestinian people in Gaza to be placed under immediate United Nations protection
- Send the Israeli ambassador home
- Demand a swift investigation by the International Criminal Court into war crimes committed in Gaza since October 7th – including the crimes of genocide and apartheid
These are the simple basic steps any decent country would take.
The Israeli ambassador must be sent home.
Hipkins and Luxon have been strong on the killing of Israelis but silent on Israeli genocide against Palestinians.
“More than two million people, with nowhere safe to go, are being denied the essentials for life – food, water, shelter and medical care – while being subjected to relentless bombardment.” United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres.
It’s a racist, one-sided policy.
Humanity demands action now.